Monday, January 6, 2014

Everyone Is Talking About the New American Girl Dolly Momma

Everyone is talking about the new American Girl Dolly Momma! Are you a American Girl Dolly Momma? Do you have another doll you like to play with?
My name is Jasmyn, let’s be friends! Bring your doll or dolls and join me.  Let’s have fun learning new things and playing with our dolls!
I can teach you how to take care of your doll so she will last a long time.  How to keep her clean, create new hair styles, and make new clothes! Do you want to create a doll house for your doll?  Maybe buy or make some cool furniture or decorate your doll house?  I can show you some web sites that you can play games about your doll, or talk to other friends that love dolls too!
Want to have some fun along the way?  Join in some fun games, and contests that you can earn rewards or prizes.  Share your pictures, idea's and what you like or don't like with me so we can become best friends!  You can do this by writing your comments on the blog post so I can read them!  Do you know how to make something or do you have a business creating something for your doll?  Maybe you have your own blog or website? Please take a moment to share it with me and our other friends so we can all have fun together! I look forward to meeting you and I hope you enjoy my blog! If you like this blog, please share it with your friends, and be sure to save it so you can find me again.
Here are some other places on the Web that I have pages.  Come find me there too!  Say 'hi' and join in the fun! (Just click on the words to come join me.)

AmericanGirls Play Doll on Pinterest.
AG_PlayDolls on Twitter.
Jasmyn B. on Google+.

Get to know me better and take a moment to read about me and my blog, save this page in your favorites, and introduce yourselves in the comments section! Thank you for coming to my blog today! Be sure to come back every day for more fun!


~Jasmyn
@--{----
Would you like to be notified when I post a new article? 
Please take a minute to subscribe to my blog.
All your favorite blogs in one place!
Add the blogs you want to follow and you'll get all of their new posts in a feed on Bloglovin! And yes, you can add any blog.
Sign Up for Free and get notifications when I post something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment