Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pixie Faire by Liberty Jane 18" Doll Wrap Top Dress Pattern Review


Liberty Jane and Pixie Faire.com was kind enough to offer a Heritage Fashion Wrap Top Dress Pattern for 18" Dolls to make and review!  You can check out this an other doll clothes patterns at their website Pixie Faire.com.  The following is a picture of the dress Alexadra Perez from my Facebook Group American Girl Play Dollmade with the pattern provided and her review!  "I love the pattern, as usual Pixie Faire has an easy to follow pattern.  If your planning on purchasing the pattern, I suggest to put at least half an inch on both sides where you sew in the Velcro. I followed this to the tee, and I ended up taking off the quarter of an inch sewing allowance and stick right at almost edge to have a place to put the Velcro."  Thank you Alexadra for sharing your review and product!  Do you have a product you would like to do a review on-or something for me to review for your business?  Please email me regarding this and I would be happy to place it on my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment